Today might not be a Monday and yet,
if you’re grieving the loss of a loved one
you’re feeling like “Monday Morning.”
Welcome to a new series of “Monday Mourning GriefTidbits”
w/ me, Earline Blumhagen,
where our goal is to lead the way
“from Mess to More.”
Please note the following 5 GriefTidbits
- You don’t have to and should not face your emotions alone. To rely on yourself for support would be exhausting, to say the least. Surrender your feelings and fears to God today.
- Are you wondering what it’s like to attend a GriefShare support group?
“Griefshare is an awesome program! I lost my husband suddenly 4 months ago and have been going to Griefshare for the past 11 weeks. The friendships you will make and the information you receive will be life changing.”
- Did you know that “For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.” Ecclesiastes 3:1, 4
- Here’s a GriefShare support group snapshot:
“The setting is very comfortable. We start out with a video, then go into an open discussion. You are free to say what you like or not talk at all. The leaders have all experienced the loss of a loved one. With their personal experience and backgrounds, they are very helpful in sorting out your feelings.”
- GriefShare at Mt. Sinai meets on Mondays from 6:30pm til 8:15pm. We want to help you on YOUR journey to healthy grieving. #ForReally I pray that you’ll consider joining us soon. Why don’t you contact us today for a detailed schedule and location.
Thanks for stopping by,
I am Earline Blumhagen
a Wanna Be Blogger and a Mess Ministry fleshed out!
I can be reached via voice or text at:
Or, via email at:
To find a GriefShare support group near you visit: